HERO Black / GoldPremium gaming- and office chair from noblechairs, PU-leather cover in black with gold-coloured stitching, Comfortable cold-foam upholstery, Superior ergonomics thanks to adjustability options, 60 mm casters, Supports up to 150 kg. Premium cushion set included.
Integrated Adjustable Lumbar Support
Due to overwhelming popular demand, noblechairs has integrated brand new lumbar support into the backrest. This feature is normally to be found in the seating of premium automobiles, with a side-mounted rotary dial enabling the HERO chair to be customised to the exact requirements of the individual user.
- Makes additional cushions unnecessary
- Quick and easy adjustability
- Superbly comfortable
ENLARGED BACKREST AND SEAT AREA
The HERO Series is the largest gaming chair yet released by noblechairs. The backrest has not only been expanded and been made longer, the seat surface and armrests are both larger too, thereby ensuring they remain in proportion with the rest of the chair. The memory foam headrest is then combined with the thick cold foam upholstery to make for a unique, all-encompassing comfort.
- Wider armrests
- Expanded seat surface
- Larger backrest
The HERO is not merely a gaming chair, it also strives to embody the individual lifestyle of its owner. This is why noblechairs has gone the extra mile when it comes to the overall aesthetics of the design. The HERO succeeds in balancing subtle branding and pairing it with uncompromisingly high-quality embroidery to make for a truly unique look.
- Sublte design that emphasises uncompromising quality
- Filigree diamond-pattern stitching on the back- and headrest
- Embossed noblechairs chrown in the headrest
- Aluminium noblechairs logo and stylish yet breathable backrest
Developed in conjunction with professional esports teams, the HERO is particularly well-suited for extended gaming sessions. The special design of the backrest ensures it conforms to the natural curvature of the spine, helping to better distribute the weight of the user and maintain maximum comfort.
- Memory foam headrest adapts to the contours of the individual
- The entire design of the chair is adapted to perfectly support and fit the back
- Individually customisable lumbar support and rocking mechanism
The components used at noblechairs have undergone continous improvement. The HERO harnesses a combination of premium materials that help provide comfort while retaining their value over time.
- Durable steel frame
- Extended cold foam padding form the perfect support for the body
- Certified as an office chair in accordance with DIN EN 1335
- Includes velours head- and lumbar pillows
REAL- AND PU LEATHER
The HERO is available with a real- or premium quality PU leather covering. The velour strips adorning the side help provide colour variety.
- Durable, easy-clean, water-resistant and breathable
- 1.5mm PU Leather, 1.7mm Real Leather
- Vibrant colour combinations
ADJUSTABLE BACKREST AND ROCKING MECHANISM
Multifunctional tilting mechanism ensures extensive individual customisability. This means that the backrest can even be tilted back completely. With the rocker mechanism the entire chair, including the seat, can be tilted to the rear.
- Fast and convenient backrest locking function
- Individually adjustable seat height
- Rocking mechanism that can engage regardless of the position of the backrest
LARGE, ADJUSTABLE 4D ARMRESTS
The enlarged 4D armrests of the HERO series offer a variety of individually adjustable options for every user. In fact, when compared to other noblechairs models, the armrest size has been increased once again.
- Adjustable height, depth, angle and distance to the base of the seat
- Upholstered in PU leather
- Textured surfaces for extra grip
ROBUST ALUMINIUM BASE
Manufactured using powder-coated, extra corrosion resistant aluminium with a total of five high-quality casters that enable smooth and quiet movement across all kinds of flooring. The end result if a premium quality base that forms a solid foundation to the HERO series.
- Supports a weight of up to 150Kg
- Robust Safety Class 4 gas lift
- Manufactured using solid yet light aluminium
- 60mm Nylon casters with polyurethane (PU) coating
- Integrated adjustable lumbar support
- Enlarged backrest and seat
- 4D Armrests with soft PU coating
- Extensive cold-foam upholstery
- Robust steel frame
- Breathable covering
- Vibrant colour scheme
- Quiet 60mm casters
- Safety Class 4 gas lift
- Office chair certified in accordance with DIN EN 1335
- Wide-angle tilt mechanism
- Stylish air channels
- Filigree stitching
- Reclining function: max 11°
- Adjustable backrest angle: 35° (90° to 125°)
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 2 Years
- Total weight: 30kg
- Armrest depth: 27cm
- Armrest height: 10.5cm
- Backrest depth: 87cm
- Contact area of the backrest: 32.5cm
- Seat depth: 55cm
- Seat width: 52cm
- Contact area of the seat (depth): 50cm
- Contact area of the seat (width): 35cm
- Seat height: 48-56cm
- Total depth: 56.5cm
- Total height: 137cm
- Steel (frame)
- Cold foam (inner cushioning)
- Premium leather, vegan PU leather (cover)
- Aluminium (base)
- Polyurethane (armrests)
- Nylon, Polyurethane (casters)
- Memory foam (headrest)
- Velour (cushions, side strips)